Saturday, March 18, 2006

Miss China



Of course we did not forget Crystal. We dressed her up as Miss China. Personally I loved very much the silk-made Chinese traditional dress. If I could fine one in that bright yellow for person, I would definitely had got one. That was why I loved and bought the dress for Crystal at my first sight in the store. I could imagine everyone could be so surprised for her breath-taking beauty in the dress. Crystal is the princess of the family and also a spoiled brat. She only drinks the water she witnesses you pour out from the running water. But she is also such sweet heart that she always keep you companying and makes you feel in need. That night Crystal was dressed up the Chinese one, she looked gorgeous. However, our princess was a little too big in that dress, she seemed to feel uncomfortable when she moved. She probably said,"Where did they get the dress? Do they try to remind me to watch my weight?"

That was the last entertainment for the 2005 Thanksgiving. We all had a great evening, thanked for Sammy and Crystal's great performance bring us so much happy moment.

No comments: