- 1 peach peeled, uncored and sliced into 1*1-inch chunks (or you may use papaya instead)
- 10 pieces of dried longan
- 10 dried red dates
- 3 cups of whole milk (soy milk or coconutmilk for vegans)
- 1 tbsp of rock sugar (2 tbsp if prefer)
- 1 cup of water
- Boil a cup of water together with rock sugar until it is melted
- Put all ingredients into steamer and cook for 15 minutes
Originally, the recipe comes with papaya. The recipe is very popular in Asia, such as Taiwan and Hong Kong. Papaya is extremely good fruit to women for those expecting breast enlarged and breast milk enriched, since the food therapy has been proved by the Chinese herb medicine for past thoudsnads of years. Peach is proven to be very good to your lung and blood circulation.
Note: If your steamer has the outward and inward pots, then you may just cook until the extra water you put in the outward pot is gone or until the switch jumps up.
If your steamer is not the type as above, then add 1 more cup of water into your peach milk. Because when you cook the milk directly with the heat, the milk will easily become clot-like or the sugar may get burn. To add some more water is to release the risk.