Saturday, February 10, 2007

One Comes, One Goes




I had not blogged for a long time since my NYS bar exam got closer to last summer. After bar exam, I went back to Taiwan and visited my parents, brother and good friends right there in October and November. At the last week in Taiwan, I became so busy because of my grandmother's funeral and my young brother's wedding plan. After being together for ten years, my brother and his girl friend finally decided to have their own family and got ready to welcome a new baby arrival.

To live and to die which happens to one's life is just like making a turn at a corner. "One comes, one goes." My mother-in-law told me that it seemed like some kind of mysterious rule of the Nature and that happened couple times around us without a strong explanation. However, how a emotionally involved person can swing between such deeply delight and sorrow.

14 comments:

wu said...

你好,我是從yahoo知識上面得知你也是以F1簽證嫁給美國公民,我想請教,詳細程序是如何?我錄取fall 2007碩士班,所以要在今年暑假到美國念書,但是很有可能在一兩個月內會和我未婚夫結婚,他是美國公民,可以請教大概流程嗎?身分轉換會很困難嗎?轉換後,學校身分要如何更改等等?可以麻煩您這個問題嗎?感激不盡! 我的信箱 fgsflash@gmail.com

r3brina said...

hey...I'm back in DC now...and this time I'm moving in here.... Look forward to talk to you soon. Do you still using your last phone number?
-r-

wenyi said...

你好, 我從yahoo知識看到你之前辦結婚是自己辦的, 我想請問你可以把你們送件的cover letter和如何申請的一些tips教我嗎? 我不想花錢去請律師辦, 不好意思麻煩你了..看你寄cover letter 多少錢, 我可以寄check給你..我的email是wenyi5151@gmail.com 真的很謝謝你的幫忙

Peiwen Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

您好..我是持學生簽證現在和美國身分的老公正在辦理綠卡(自己辦...不打算請律師)...也是想麻煩您可以寄給我cover letter嗎?我想請問您在I-130裡需要提供joint ownership or property or co-minging of financial resources等資料..如果我都沒有..該怎麼辦呢?
麻煩您嚕....carmen_shen0114@yahoo.com.tw

Farang Khii Nok said...

Hey, great blog!

I collect Asian vegetarian recipes myself... Come check out my vegetarian recipe blog if you have a chance!

claire said...

你好,我也是看到你在奇摩上面回答有關辦綠卡的事宜,我人在明尼蘇達州~最近也是在找便宜的律師辦綠卡~(我是以旅遊簽證嫁給美國公民) 不知你方不方便以友情價幫我申辦呢?? 感激不盡~~

sorina said...

You have a very nice blog, good post...keep up the good job

Jade Beauty said...

Hi Claire,

Sorry for the late reply. If you still seek for a good family attorney
for your green card issue, I would be more than happy to assist you. Please write me your contact information, we may proceed your case ASAP.

Anonymous said...

您好
我是從yahoo得知您的,有一些問題想請教不知道如何和您聯繫,感激不盡

my email sami689@yahoo.com.tw

Kayla said...

Hey!

Lovely blog! I have my own blog http://youarecookingblog.com/. I would love to add you to my blog roll and hope you will do the same - let me know your thoughts. I'm also part of www.ShesConnected.com. You should check it out and add your profile, it's a great way to promote your business and blog.

I look forward to connecting with you and continuing to read your blog.

Best,
Kayla

Wajid said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Zubaidatariq said...

Hi

nice blog! lovely pictures... thanks for sharing this..



John Williams
Zubaida tips and recipes

Cathy of Eyelash Growth Products said...

Great Blog! Pictures seems so happy. Keep posting!